May Day, personal update

I've been neglectful of you, blogspot, I know.  April was a really crazy month for me.  I started working at a nearby restaurant, my Grandpa has been in and out of the hospital, and classes are piling on the tests as they draw to a close.  I'm signed up for a modern fairytale writing class with Francesca Lia Block that starts May 6th, and I'm taking an art course for free through Coursera.  I'm also taking Spanish II, Meteorology, and Public Speaking this summer so I can finish up my Associates degree by December.  Not much time to find inspiration!
I finished reading Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, the final book in the Infernal Devices trilogy.  I really enjoyed the Victorian feel of it, and all the Tennyson quotes.  I also picked up where I left off in A Tale of Two Cities, because Dickens never fails to put a smile on my face :)
I just finished a load of quizzes for my International Relations class, and now I'm just going to unwind and try to seek out some inspiration!
Francois Boucher- The Four Seasons: Spring

Comments

  1. You're taking FLB's course??!?! I'm infernally jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I was all over it the day she posted about it on her blog! hah she's in California and I live in NY, so anytime she reaches out to us east-coasters I jump at it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts