The Liebster Award


I came to learn this morning that my beautiful blogger friend Jordan nominated me for The Liebster Award! This award is very cool because it's aimed at blogs with under 200 followers, and helps new bloggers make connections with new friends and followers.

To accept your nomination, you need to follow these rules:
-You must link back the person who nominated you
-You must answer the 10 questions given to you by your nominee
-You must pick several bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
-You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
-You must go to their blogs and notify them

 The questions I answered were really fun:
 1) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes! Ahh I love 'em. Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, potato pancakes, french fries, wedges. Easy.
2) If you were trapped on a desert island and could only bring 2 people with you, who would they be?
My mom and my sister.
3) What are your favorite flowers?
Ooohhh I love flowers so this is tough. I guess wildflowers. I also like roses, daisies, lilies, tulips, and sunflowers :)
4) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to share my stories with as many people that cared to read them. It's also nice to have them down somewhere I can always go back to.
5) Are you secretly a spy? If yes could you take me to Area 51?
I wish :/
6) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootise Pop?
I feel like there are too many variables for this question to just have one definitive answer. Am I hungry? I have a tiny mouth, that must affect the number. Are the licks short or long? Is it a flavor that I like?
7) Take the keirsy test, what type are you?
Idealist Teacher. I read the description after, I think it's pretty right on!
8) What's your favorite season?
Fall. Beautiful weather, awesome holidays.
9) What's your spirit animal?
I'd like to say a wolf or something but in all honesty… probably a puppy. Loyal, happy, hyper.
10) Can we be best friends?
Absolutely! You can never have too many best friends.

My nominations are going to:
Lucy Playing Cinderella
Silver Moon
Mari Reads

 My 10 Questions:
1) What is your favorite song (currently)?
2) Who did you last call or text?
3) What do you never leave the house without?
4) Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
5) What is your favorite book?
6) What is your favorite color?
7) What is your most visited website?
8) Who are your idols?
9) What is your favorite animal?
10) What is your favorite movie?

 Thanks, and have fun! =)

Comments

  1. Thanks, Nicole!
    I haven't participated in one of these in years. Not sure I when I will be able to get my entry posted but will try to do soon.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts