Big Things Ahead!

So, first and foremost, I turn 26 on the 17th :x gaaahhhh okay but that really isn't what this post is about.  This post is mainly to sum up some great stuff that happened lately that I've been too scatterbrained to sit down and share with you!

1) I received my copy of Pretty Secrets, out now, which features one of my drawings!
Coreena is an amazing artist, and I was/am so honored to be in this pretty little zine!  You can pick up your own physical or PDF copy over at her Etsy Shop!

2) I finally made up business cards!
Yeeaaahh I do a lot of social networking.  This is basically a stalker card; it has every possible place you can find my art!  Except my Storenvy, which I opened after these were printed :/

3) My mini molskine came in the mail from the amazingly talented Elroseabel!
She has the most insanely cute packaging, and added that cute little Frenchie art print!

4) Lastly, I finished 2 new prints that are a little different than the stuff I've been doing up until now, but I think I like the outcome!  They'll be up at my Etsy Shop soon and are already up for pre-order at my Storenvy.
Sophia and Ruby, inspired by blueberries and strawberries :oP

So that's it for now, unless I forgot something, which is completely possible since my brain has been everywhere lately.  Thanks for reading and keeping up with me, and feel free to comment and chat it up!

Oh my gosh I haven't even published this post yet and I remembered something that I hadn't mentioned- Feral Doe on Facebook has reached over 120 "likes"!  Very excited about that, and even more excited to see these numbers grow!! :o)


Comments

Popular Posts