My Sample Portfolio Site

I had a lot of fun making this sample portfolio site- and it's definitely a design I would use for my own portfolio.  I actually used one of the tutorials that I posted in a previous class discussion to create the animals using Adobe Illustrator.  Then I applied some good old fashioned HTML from my high school web design class and turned the images into clickable links.  The site is fully functional!  I used some of my own work from my own personal portfolio and blog to give an example of what each page would look like with actual content on it.  Here are some screen shots:





The theme I went for when designing this was simple and "cute".  I personally get overwhelmed when there are too many elements competing on a page, and I feel that it really makes the illustrations shine when they don't have to compete with anything.  I knew I wanted the fonts to be "cartoony" and rounded- definitely not Times New Roman, which was the default font.  To view the site in its entirety, click here!

Comments

  1. Awesome pseudonym.
    Great collection.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts