Empire X Presents "Bloodspore" and "Reign of Rot"!


First, before I get into the individual logos, I wanted to state my vision for creating all 3.  I wanted them to all have a common thread, which was the color yellow, to give a sense of unity between the brand and the titles.

Empire X is a game development company based in NYC, so including the Empire State Building in their logo was a little shout out to their hometown.

Bloodspore is a game where a deadly virus strain is multiplying quickly, and your main objective is to just survive.  The virus transmits mainly through fungus, from which carnivorous little worms with spawn (like the one pictured), and whose bites spread the virus.

Reign of Rot is a game about a zombie uprising.  You get to choose your side- human or zombie- and see how you fare!

I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts