Paper and Holidays and Mugs, Oh My!

Hey you, long time no see!  That is not for a lack of happenings here to report on- more due to one day containing merely 24 hours and way too much to accomplish during them!
Artwork wise, I found this really great textured 4x6 rounded corner card stock on Amazon, and I've been printing my art on that lately.  It makes for a neater, more compact size print, which I think is a better fit for some of my smaller designs.  Stop by my Etsy shop to check them out!
Also, I started dabbling in digital art (shudder!).  My process is probably longer than it needs to be- I still need to sketch my idea out on paper first, and then scan it over to my ipad to take over from there.  I don't know why, by my hands just can't start creating on anything but paper first!  My first 2 attempts have been pretty successful, I'd say.  You can find them over at my Etsy shop, too, printed on the new paper!  They're called Britt the Ramones girl and Stella Cobwebs.  I hope you like them!
And now, accompanied by the sounds of Christmas music wafting up from downstairs, onto holiday plans!  I'm part of a fun little Secret Santa swap organized by Octopus Pie Vintage, and I'll probably sign up for more as I see them pop up.  If anyone out there has any special holiday art plans they'd like an extra set of hands to help out with, let me know!  I'm always up for a little holiday zine or giveaway or art trade or whatnot!
Okay so that's it for now, but I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff and I'll be back soon!

My mugs!  That's what I forgot to talk about!  In addition to art prints, my Etsy shop now also offers ceramic coffee mugs- perfect for home decor or holiday gifts!  The mugs are first come first serve, as there's only one of each, and they take about a week to re-stock once one is sold out, so you have to scoop them up quick for those stocking stuffers! :)

(More styles at the shop!)

Comments

Popular Posts