Flash Animation Concept Sketches


Okay, I've never made a flash animation before, so I thought of 2 concepts that will hopefully be pretty easy to execute.  I'll probably do whichever ends up going smoother.

My brand's name is Feral Doe, which represents both the wild and calm sides of me.  To represent this, in the first concept I have a doe's head.  She would bat her eyelashes twice, and then a little glimmer/gleam would bounce off her fang.  This would show the sweet, and then the "sour".

My second concept represents the kind of art I draw.  I like to draw people/creatures with something "off" about them, I tend to call them "misfits".  In this example, a ratty, tattered old princess doll is feeling bad about herself, but then she sees a sign signaling her towards me, Feral Doe, where misfits are always welcome!

Flash animation is a skill I've always wanted to acquire, so we'll see how we go!

Comments

Popular Posts