Part 1, Stage 2 of Flash Project


I made this animation using Adobe Flash. The eyelash batting represents the sweet side of Feral Doe, and then the lid coming down halfway and the fang shining represents the feral side. Overall my experience using Flash for the first time was not as complicated as I thought it would be- I watched some tutorials beforehand and just floated right along! I'd definitely use Flash more in the future- I showed my cousin and he said he'd like me to make an animation of HIS logo! This go round I made all the components in the Flash program itself, so this is an extremely rough copy of what the final will look like. For the final product, I plan on creating the doe in Photoshop and using those images in Flash. I hope this will give the whole thing a more polished overall look.

Comments

Popular Posts