Feral Doe on Patreon!

So if you've been following my Instagram, you know that I've started an illustration series called Ghost + Girl that I'm pretty excited about.  To help further along the process and really explore the places where this project can go, I've created a Patreon account!

For those of you not familiar with Patreon, you can basically make monthly "pledges" each month, ranging from $1 to $100.  Every price range merits its own reward, with the higher price ranges obviously reaping the most rewards.

Every dollar helps keep my markers from drying out, my ink from running low, and my sketchbooks full of fresh paper.  Plus each and every one of you obviously gets my undying gratitude, no matter what price tier you're at.

Since I'm just starting out, I'm thinking of putting together a little Halloween-themed "prize pack" for all my subscribers.  My newest print, Batty Girl, will most likely be included:


I really hope you'll at least stop by and take a look at my first few Ghost + Girl illustrations.  And feel free to shoot out any ideas of what you'd like to see them doing next!

xx Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts